2,815 Views 10 weirdest things that one can buy in amazon during quarantine This quarantine has been unending and is leading to many innovations inside
10 ways to sneak food inside a movie theatre
Hello every one, here comes another article with an offbeat topic which everyone anticipates while planning to watch a movie in a theatre. It is how to sneak in food without the knowledge of the security.
We all know that the cost of the snacks served inside the movie theatre is much more expensive than the ticket itself. The smell of the caramel popcorn is so appealing that sometimes we end up buying it and later regretting the fact that we spent so much money just for a handful of it. Today even when many of the theatres allow outside food, still there is a fear among people whether they can sneak in food to avoid the overly priced snacks provided inside the theatre.
In this article, I will be telling you tips and tricks to get your food inside without anyone knowing about it. I am sure you would enjoy it and some of the tricks will surprise you, as you might not have thought of even doing it.
• Firstly, you must select those items that are not easily visible when searched or that is not loud. Some foods and its packs can be loud to open and eat for example most of the movie theatres do not sell a cold drink in a can. So, if you open a can of coke, the sound of cola being opened will surely draw the attention of the theatre staff and you have a high chance of getting caught.
• If you still plan to bring in your cola bottle, then it would be better to put it inside an opaque bottle so that you will not catch the attention of others.
• The chips wrappers make a lot of noise when you open it and eat. You can leave loud wrappers at home and put those chips in a sealable bag or a zip lock bag that does not make noise and will not make the chips moist. You can eat the snacks peacefully without drawing any attention.
• Secondly, take those food items that do not smell. While sneaking snacks into a theatre, you have to make sure that you select food that does not have a strong scent.
• This might be one of the ways of getting caught by the theatre staff. So, it is best to carry scentless food items, such as trail mix, candy, or bottled water.
Now let us see how we can hide food items and get inside a movie theatre.
There are so many people coming inside the movie theatres and it is almost impossible to check each item that a person brings along with him. Many times there are college students or office associates who finish off their work and head to watch a movie to get themselves out of the stressful week.
Everyone carries a bag pack. Although this goes against the theatre policy, people rarely get caught. Some theatre staff turn a blind eye and allow people to get stuff inside without any complaints.
There are many obvious ways of hiding the food items inside and getting by security. It can be done by hiding them either in your clothes or in a bag pack. The only precaution we need to keep is to make sure to pack quiet and scent-free snacks inside. This will not raise any suspicions and you will get past easily.
Always choose small snack items than an entire dish like pizza or a burger with onion rings. Place small snacks into a bag, such as a backpack or a purse. For example, you could hide small packs of candy, chocolates, chips, popcorn, beverages, etc. inside your bag.
Always seal your snacks inside a zip bag that will prevent your snacks from getting spilled inside of your bag while you are transporting them into the theatre. A sealed bag will also trap all the smell inside it and avoid getting noticed by the security staff.
Always cover the food with other items like books or jackets. You can choose to cover your snacks by placing a wallet, books, jacket over it. That way, if the staff asks for looks inside your bag, they will see other belongings than the food.
Never think of overstuffing the bag. You have to ensure that you choose a bag that is large enough to fit all the snacks you want. You should not overstuff your bag which will reveal some of the items that are sticking out of the top. If you do this, then be ready to get caught. You have to always make sure that the snacks are well inside your bag and are not visible at all.
Choose to wear clothes that have pockets and spaces to hide a small snack or two. Wear large and baggy clothing and then hide small snacks in your pockets. For example, a pair of cargo pants, preferably a pair with plenty of pockets is the best way to hide candy or chocolate in the pockets.
Theatres are too freezing and carrying a jacket will not raise any suspicion. You could hide a chocolate bar or a pack of biscuits in your coat pocket. Make sure the food pack is not protruding out of your pocket or leaves any mark on the cloth to catch attention.
Another way to hide your food is by wearing full-sleeved t-shirts. This trick works best with long skinny items like chocolate bars.
If you act normally and pretend as if you are casually entering the movie theater, no one will even care to notice whether you are hiding anything inside your sleeve. Make sure you do not keep checking your bag or pockets.
By chance you even get caught, just apologize and admit that it is your fault. The authorities might simply confiscate the food item and later allow you inside. So these were the ways we can try and get our snacks in the movies, sit back and relax. Hope you liked the fun article. Thank you.
Written By: Anuradha Iyer
25,491 Views How the new youth will be benefited with the new academic structure This pandemic has affected the entire world with uncertainty. People are